Monday, January 14, 2013

Millions of Dollars From the Internet... Wake up!

Okay here we go, so I registered a lot of domains for the past 3 years, I build wordpress, blogspots and even forums which I think that I can earned a lot of money by joining PPC program such as AdSense, AdBrite, Chitika, Infolinks and all that stuff.

But darling let me tell you one thing, they ALL LIED. I'm not referring to the PPC companies, they are legit and they're trully paying their publishers millions of dollars each month! The one who lied is the one who own a blog or a landing-page that tells you making money on in the Internet is easy. Well, let me tell you one thing, there is NO such thing as easy money from the internet... well, unless you scamming people which you'll ended up in jail in no time!

There's thousands of websites, blogs and all that stuff that even come with a video that tells you earn $100 every 60 seconds and all that stuff, oh please.. it is not real. but I can tell you one thing that's real. PPC is real, what is PPC ? well, PPC is Paid Per Click, so basically you must have a blog or a website, and you write your own content and you have traffic (human that actually visit your blog!) and you can sign up to AdSense or another PPC company out there. and YES, they really pays you.

Search Engines

But let me give you a hint, making a blog or a website, and writing your own contents it is easy, the tricky part is... the traffic. It is kinda hard because nowadays there's a lot of blogs that using blackhat methods to get traffic so that we (the real writers who own blogs, lol), we cant get the traffic because those blackhat players took it from us!

So be prepared, learn about SEO, learn about how to optimize your blog, but here's again! please, please WRITE YOUR OWN CONTENT. If you do, then relax... Google will love your blog and in no time you will have traffic coming in.

I guess thats it for now, I'll write again about something else later on.

If you have any comments, please say what you like, I'd love to hear from you!
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment